Friends, I wish I had more words for you but the only thing I can think and feel is thankfulness. I am so overwhelmed by God and his goodness this weekend.
As many of you know, our conference, Uniquely Made; Displaying the Glory of God, was this past weekend. I'm not sure if I can quite describe it, but wonderful is a start.
I want to be honest, I was not ready and totally stressed out on Friday morning. I think I woke up around 4am to get everything done and was still feeling crazy. But God is so much bigger than my detail-oriented personality and shone through with glory!
I am just so thankful. So thankful that God would call me to serve the women of Denver in that way. Thankful that I get to talk about the glory of God. Thankful. Just so so so thankful.
And beyond an amazing conference I am so blessed by many friends around me. Wonderful conversations, laughing until I cry, encouragements, prayers, and true fellowship. So today I just want to remember the goodness of God.
So so thankful for life.
Gifts and blessings this week:
- Being made to display the heart and character of God
- Stories of God's faitfulness, heart, passion, and character
- My beautiful and passionate friend Laura sharing stories that make me cry
- Catching up with the always sweet Carly
- Car rides filled with wisdom from an amazing friend
- A night of laughter and great conversation with some of my best friends
- The best small group ever.
- A clear direction from the Lord and getting to share it with Laura
- The best ever planning committee for the conference!
- New friends Mandy and Kate
Linking up with: