Yep. I'm officially StuffAngiDoes.com!!!
I feel like someone just took the training wheels off my bike. I'm a legit grown up blogger now.
So why change from Angi Does Ministry to Stuff Angi Does?
Well I have a few wonderful friends (Laura, Carly, Sara and Leah) who I saw blogging about more than just their faith. I saw them integrating life and Jesus and blogging in a way that brings God glory.
To be honest, when I first started my blog I wasn't sure if you could blog about cooking or crafting or everyday life and bring God as much glory as if you just blogged about Him.
And well, that's just a flat out lie.
I think it was Leah's first post where I saw apple pie married to Philippians 4:13 and something clicked in my head.
If I can glorify God in lots of different ways in real life, can't I do the same thing in bloggy land?
I love love love love making cupcakes. Thrifting and I are bffs. Hilarious and random things happen in my life.
And you know what? I really believe all of those things can bring God glory.
So welcome friends. To my real life.
I'm excited to share with you all the stuff I do - Jesus, Cooking, Crafting, and Life.
Here's all the stuff I'm loving this week:
- Instagram. So pumped it's in the Android store now. Let's be friends? I'm angipratt :)
- Also I made these shirts for a friends band tonight! I'm super excited to see them play!
- I saw Sweeney Todd last night, put on by Metro State College. It was phenomenal! If you live in Denver it's totally worth seeing it! Here's the schedule
- These Oreo Marshmallows from Gingerbread Bagels. Oreos and marshmallows are two of my favorite dessert loves
- This post from Ben Reed about "Open Door Decision Making". He speaks such truth!
- Missy from It's almost Naptime's post about Easter. It's incredible. Get a tissue handy.
What are you loving this week?