This week has been hoppin'! Crazy neat things have been happening here in the interwebs. But also in my life!
I'm getting ready to head to Durango on Monday for a whole month! CRaZY! But I'm also super pumped. I love the people I work with so so so much. They are practically family :)
Don't worry I'll still be blogging as much as I can. In fact... my awesome and smart friend Laura (@laurakrokos) and I are doing a series together! Social Media and the glory of God.
It will be awesome. May 28-June 1. Get excited. Also there will be a super exciting announcement coming at the end of that! You might want to subscribe over on the sidebar thingy if you don't want to miss it. (Trust me, you don't want to miss it ;-) )
So anyways, here's what I'm lovin this week. (Or at least what I want to share, one of these I actually don't love at all)
- COMPASSION BLOGGERS!! Oh man, have you been following? They're in Tanzania (aka where Jesus first started working in my heart!) Oh you'll love them. Go and read, but bring kleenex, especially for this post by The Nester
- This post by my friend Sara. Beautifully written prose on motherhood
- A beautifully un-traditional, counter-cultural, Jesus loving marriage. You NEEEEEED to see Ian and Larissa's story. (ahem. Bring more kleenex)
- This makes me weep but in a totally different way. My heart hurts for the state of New York. They have made viewing Child Prnography legal. I literally want to punch someone because it makes me that sick. I have seen the children this affects first hand. Please, I implore you, if you live in New York, write your congressperson and ask them to protect children.
- And just because I can't have everything on my link love be all weepy, here's a picture of a cute cat:
Hope you guys have a fabulous weekend! Leave a link you're loving in the comments :)