So I don't even know if you guys will like anything that comes out of this crazy place I call my brain, but I'm just gonna go ahead and share anyways. Don't judge me too harshly :)
- How and why videos go viral - This is a subject that completely fascinates me! Seriously, I am just excited and amazed at the possibilities of a gospel video going viral.
- This post by Emily - I love this whole post. I love Emily and her heart. I love how she puts her faith into action. I especially love this quote from that post "when women get together and refuse to talk badly about each other it's like a sunrise. all pretty and miraculous. it lights up everything."
- Fundraising for the orphan - I wrote about this earlier this week. But I love the orphan and I love it even more when we're invited into someone's special story by donating. I and most love that I can do that by buying fair trade coffee. Buy here
- Parmesan Truffle Fries - From My Life as a Mrs. I have a particular affinity for anything truffled. I want to make these soon.
- Lucky Charms Treats - Uh is this real life? Please get in my mouth right now.
- Hunger Games - Yes I bought into the insanity. It's as good as the hype. Go see it.
- This song - By Jimmy Needham and Lecrae. Two of my faves. Plus it's free if you tweet about it :)
- Foursquare - So I just discovered foursquare. And I love it. Let's be friends.
So there you have it. A glimpse into my week. Add some fro yo, hilarious text conversations, and great brainstorming times and you're basically me.
What are you loving this week friends?